TOOTH FILLINGS IN REIGATE
Reigate Smiles is your one-stop-shop for all things dental. If you’re looking for a dentist in the area, look no further than us! We have all of your dental needs covered. We use state-of-the-art technology to provide you with exceptional service. Tooth fillings in Reigate are available from our expert team of dentists. With our expert team, you can be confident that your treatment will go off without a hitch. The process is so easy, you’ll be smiling happily again in no time!
TOOTH FILLINGS IN REIGATE MAKE DECAYED TEETH A THING OF THE PAST
Tooth decay is a process in which bacteria damages the teeth beyond repair. This leads to their dissolution and the formation of cavities. Cavities are a silent threat that can lead to many serious issues, including lack of functionality and toothache. Getting your teeth checked by a dentist is important if you’re experiencing tooth pain. They will be able to determine whether or not you need a filling and give some temporary relief until then.
Come visit Reigate Smiles, and we will give your teeth a new look with amalgam-free white fillings. These treatments are not only effective, but they also make sure that you have an aesthetically pleasing smile! To complete the filling, your dentist will use resin-bonded bridges to ensure long term support. Your dentist will take every precaution to make sure you feel at ease throughout the procedure. Minor drilling may be required, but rest assured that you are in the best of hands.
DO I NEED TOOTH FILLING IN REIGATE?
If you notice any of these signs in your mouth, it’s time to visit the dentist.
- Sensitive teeth when exposed to extreme temperatures
- Throbbing tooth pain
- Food stuck in your teeth
- Sharp teeth edges
- A dark spot or hole on your teeth
You can expect a thorough examination of your teeth and advice from the dentist during your initial appointment. They’ll tell you what steps to take to prevent future problems and implement any preventive measures.
MEASURES YOU CAN TAKE TO AVOID TOOTH FILLINGS
We always stress the importance of good oral hygiene to our patients. It is better to prevent the problem than cure it. Tooth fillings are only recommended as a last resort by your dentist, and other options will be explored first if appropriate. The best way to prevent tooth fillings is by following these simple tips:
- Brush your teeth with toothpaste that contains fluoride
- Brush twice a day
- Reduce your sugar intake, especially if you have previously had a filling
- Rinse your mouth after consuming sugar
WHY CHOOSE REIGATE SMILES FOR TOOTH FILLINGS?
- You will be surprised at how safe and painless our tooth fillings procedures are.
- The dentist will take into account each patient’s specific symptoms and preferences to provide them with a treatment plan that is perfect for their needs.
- We understand that cost is a major concern for many people, which is why our services are priced affordably. We also offer flexible payment plans if you require them!
- We use a digital system to store all of our patients’ information to easily access their dental records.
- Through a collaborative process, our dental team is able to offer you and your teeth the best possible care.
The first step to a healthy mouth is knowing when something’s wrong. Don’t wait until your teeth hurt so bad that you can’t perform basic everyday functions. If you suspect you might need tooth fillings in Reigate, book an appointment with our team today.