Here at Reigate Smiles, we want to equip you with the tools to retain a healthy smile throughout your life through preventive care.
This is essential for everyone and should ideally start at as young an age as possible to avoid future dental problems. We want to educate everyone on the right techniques for lifelong dental health.
PREVENTIVE CARE Faqs
- When brushing, it is better to use a soft toothbrush with rounded bristles, preferably electric.
- After three or four months, or after an illness, you should replace your brush head.
- Brush twice daily.
- Your toothpaste should contain fluoride.
- Be sure to floss once a day.
- Make sure to get a dental check-up every six months.
- Don’t neglect to attend periodontal check-ups.
- Remember to have oral cancer screenings.
- Avoid tobacco and excessive alcohol consumption.
While retaining quality oral hygiene is essential for long-term dental health, it will also make your teeth and gums feel fresh and healthy on a day-to-day basis.
To prevent any potential problems from going unnoticed, we recommend that you attend a regular dental check-up, which will help to eliminate any issues and keep your dental care up to scratch.
Contact us today for a consultation to learn more.